Help with base cleanup?

colklutz88

Question

I know this mod is aging, and as A3:Epoch gets more and more features this will start losing more players to Arma 3's features, but anyhow...

I am having issues with bases being deleted before they are supposed to be.  

I have the sql event/function to set damage on age to make objects maintainable, and the function to delete objects after 14 days.

I also have my hive set to -1 to disable objects being deleted and let the sql server handle all the cleanup.

This is how I have always done it and it has always worked, but maybe I am missing something, idk.

Can I just set the hive cleanup setting to match the interval of the sql function and call it good?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer to this question

I personally use big and clunky cleanup script to make sure that everything that needs maintenance can be maintained and everything that needs deleting gets deleted and i have my hive cleanup set to -1

/* Cleanup bases that have not been maintained */

DELETE FROM `Object_DATA`
WHERE `LastUpdated` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 10 DAY)
AND `Classname` IN (
'FlagCarrierUSA','FlagCarrierRU','Desk','FoldChair','FoldTable','SmallTable','Land_Table_EP1','Land_Shelf_EP1','WoodChair','Land_Fort_Watchtower','Land_fortified_nest_big','Land_fortified_nest_small_EP1',
'MAP_fridge','HeliHRescue','Land_MBG_Garage_Single_D','Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A','Land_MBG_Garage_Single_B','Land_MBG_Garage_Single_C','M2StaticMG','DSHKM_Ins','M2HD_mini_TriPod','DSHkM_Mini_TriPod',
'MK19_TriPod','AGS_RU','CanvasHut_DZ','CinderWallDoor_DZ','CinderWallDoorway_DZ','CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ','CinderWallDoorSmall_DZ','CinderWallSmallDoorway_DZ','CinderWallDoorSmallLocked_DZ',
'CinderWallHalf_DZ','CinderWall_DZ','DeerStand_DZ','DesertCamoNet_DZ','DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ','Fence_corrugated_DZ','FireBarrel_DZ','ForestCamoNet_DZ','ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ','FuelPump_DZ','Hedgehog_DZ',
'Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoor','Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked','Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoor','Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked','Land_DZE_WoodDoor','Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked','LightPole_DZ','MetalFloor_DZ','MetalGate_DZ',
'MetalPanel_DZ','ParkBench_DZ','Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ','Sandbag1_DZ','SandNest_DZ','Scaffolding_DZ','StickFence_DZ','WoodFloorHalf_DZ','WoodFloorQuarter_DZ','WoodFloor_DZ','WoodLadder_DZ','WoodLargeWallDoor_DZ',
'WoodLargeWallWin_DZ','WoodLargeWall_DZ','WoodRamp_DZ','WoodSmallWallDoor_DZ','WoodSmallWallThird_DZ','WoodSmallWallWin_DZ','WoodSmallWall_DZ','WoodStairsRails_DZ','WoodStairsSans_DZ','WoodStairs_DZ','WorkBench_DZ',
'BagFenceRound_DZ','Land_HBarrier1_DZ','Land_HBarrier3_DZ','Land_HBarrier5_DZ'
);

/* Maintain Buildable Objects */

UPDATE `object_data`
SET `Damage`=0.2
AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 3 DAY)
WHERE `Classname` IN (
'FlagCarrierUSA','FlagCarrierRU','Desk','FoldChair','FoldTable','SmallTable','Land_Table_EP1','Land_Shelf_EP1','WoodChair','Land_Fort_Watchtower','Land_fortified_nest_big','Land_fortified_nest_small_EP1',
'MAP_fridge','HeliHRescue','Land_MBG_Garage_Single_D','Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A','Land_MBG_Garage_Single_B','Land_MBG_Garage_Single_C','M2StaticMG','DSHKM_Ins','M2HD_mini_TriPod','DSHkM_Mini_TriPod',
'MK19_TriPod','AGS_RU','CanvasHut_DZ','CinderWallDoor_DZ','CinderWallDoorway_DZ','CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ','CinderWallDoorSmall_DZ','CinderWallSmallDoorway_DZ','CinderWallDoorSmallLocked_DZ',
'CinderWallHalf_DZ','CinderWall_DZ','DeerStand_DZ','DesertCamoNet_DZ','DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ','Fence_corrugated_DZ','FireBarrel_DZ','ForestCamoNet_DZ','ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ','FuelPump_DZ','Hedgehog_DZ',
'Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoor','Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked','Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoor','Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked','Land_DZE_WoodDoor','Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked','LightPole_DZ','MetalFloor_DZ','MetalGate_DZ',
'MetalPanel_DZ','ParkBench_DZ','Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ','Sandbag1_DZ','SandNest_DZ','Scaffolding_DZ','StickFence_DZ','WoodFloorHalf_DZ','WoodFloorQuarter_DZ','WoodFloor_DZ','WoodLadder_DZ','WoodLargeWallDoor_DZ',
'WoodLargeWallWin_DZ','WoodLargeWall_DZ','WoodRamp_DZ','WoodSmallWallDoor_DZ','WoodSmallWallThird_DZ','WoodSmallWallWin_DZ','WoodSmallWall_DZ','WoodStairsRails_DZ','WoodStairsSans_DZ','WoodStairs_DZ','WorkBench_DZ',
'BagFenceRound_DZ','Land_HBarrier1_DZ','Land_HBarrier3_DZ','Land_HBarrier5_DZ'
);