BE filters for Mas weapons/vehicles

CombatTaffy

Question

Hello

I'm looking for help with the BE filters for mas weapons/vehicles on our Cherno server. Although i have rented the server i am struggling with the BE kicks whenever a launcher ,or mounted weapon is fired

I understand the concept of the game ,and things like A.A launchers are not in the basic Epoch mod,i get it,but we are looking at old overpoch style gaming

Is there a tutorial ,for the mas weapons and how to add exceptions to the filters for that specific mod, I've read "All you need to know about BE filters but were too lazy to google" and im still none the wiser. I have very limited ability with this stuff but if someone can point me in the right direction ,i'd be grateful

Yes i know some might say trawl these forums but i'm a shift worker and time is limited 

4 answers to this question

Hint.. 

When you get kicked for things make note of the reason (script restriction #0, create vehicle restriction #0, etc..). That references the battleye file (.txt) you need to edit. The #0, or whatever it may be, is the line in the file that you need to edit. Each battleye .txt file defines reasons to kick and exemptions and has a corresponding .log file that records the reason for getting kicked, if told to do so. It will tell you the exact reason why you got kicked. The "too lazy to google" page will tell you how to make an exemption for the reason found in the .log file.