Players can only wear some clothes

maaaaark

The players on my server can not wear wetsuits or other clothes.

When dragging the clothes onto the slot, it just stays red. Anyone PLEASE have any ideas on where to look?

Are you using EPOCH clothes are trying to put in regular ArmA stuff? You can't use regular ArmA versions, you will always be the wrong faction.

this is one of the most annoying flaws in Epoch to me. Inabilty to choose from different uniform/clothes that arma has to offer. I mean, isn't it possible to program this "faction" bullshit out?

It is. I have found ArmA mods that will change the faction of a uniform, I just am not that sharp on my coding anymore to work out how to add the EPOCH faction. I don't mind that EPOCH made their own faction so they can adjust the stats of each item and tailor them to the game which is what they did, I just wish they had added more choices for clothing. There are a lot more good picks. And the only combat uniform is a chemsuit. The one with the vents in the back, everytime I have that on I just think about how miserable my guy would be wearing that plastic outfit running around the epochalypse!