Gem buildables vanishing

ElDubya

Question

After approximately two weeks, stuff build with gems (using Deplot Anything) usually vanishes. I have my base maintenance enabled on a 14 day cycle so I would assume that maintenance isn't counting these objects among the ones to be maintained. Do I just add their classnames in here : 

DZE_maintainClasses = ["ModularItems","DZE_Housebase","LightPole_DZ","BuiltItems","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ","Fence_corrugated_DZ","CanvasHut_DZ","ParkBench_DZ","MetalGate_DZ","StickFence_DZ","DesertCamoNet_DZ","ForestCamoNet_DZ","DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ","ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ","DeerStand_DZ","Scaffolding_DZ","FireBarrel_DZ"];

to stop them vanishing or is there something else I need to do?

3 answers to this question

Yup, that will get the job done.

Btw do you have added static guns for deploying ? The ones i have seem to lock after restart and deploy without ammo though ammo will be there after restart

["ItemSapphire",[0,2,1],5,0.1,false,true,false,true,true,true,false,["M2StaticMG","DSHKM_Ins"],[],["ItemSapphire"],"true"],

["ItemObsidian",[0,2,1],5,0.1,false,true,false,true,true,true,false,["TOW_TriPod"],[],["ItemObsidian"],"true"],

Thanks for your help man, I appreciate it. As for static guns, I sure do, this is my line for static gun deploy : 

["ItemTopaz",    [0,5,1],5,-1,false,false,false,true,true,true,false,["Land_Fort_Watchtower","M2StaticMG","DSHKM_Ins","SearchLight","Hhedgehog_concrete","Hhedgehog_concreteBig","Base_WarfareBBarrier10xTall","Fence_corrugated_plate","Fence_Ind_long","Land_CncBlock","Land_CncBlock_D","Land_CncBlock_Stripes"],[],["ItemTopaz"],"true"],