Some questions I searched for but couldn't find answers

SteYou2014

Question

1) I know you can add buildings and such to the map (map.h) ... but is it possible to delete buildings, or perhaps even some small villages, permanently?

2) How do you add extra sewer teleporters?  I've seen some servers with like 5-6 instead of the standard 3.

3) I know you can reduce the death penalty, but is it possible to also reduce the price of creating a group?

thanks for any help

3 answers to this question

I made a german Tut on how to remove Map buildings (including a helpful example Mission with a useful script to get the object IDs).

I link it to You, the Mission can be downloaded from the description.

Maybe I redo the Tut in English, but for now You can download the example mission and look how it's done, it should be more or less self explanatory.

Greez Kilo

Thanks.  Sorry for the delay in response. I had put the video off until this weekend.  I'll look into it and try to follow the example.  A quick question, I think you mentioned something in the video about 1-2 minute server hang, but the auto-translate didn't work too well (the whole video through).  Were you saying that implementing this method could cause 1-2 minute server lags?