Dedicated server broke over night? No errors....

BigEgg

Question

Solved: Figured out that the $Prefix$ file had been removed from the server pbo. Thanks Dr. Google!

Ok so I have run into the weirdest problem and honestly don't know where to start. I went to bed and when I woke up the server decided not to work. It was working just fine and error free when I went to bed. It is still running without any errors but when I try to connect I get stuck at the "Waiting for Server to start authentication" screen. Normally a bunch of green code pops up in the server window signalling to me that it is reading the database etc.... However it now does nothing. 

The following is all that the server box says:

16:38:36 Dedicated host created.
16:38:37 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.195)
16:38:37 Host identity created.
16:46:52 BigEgg uses modified data file
16:46:52 BattlEye Server: Player #0 BigEgg (******************************) connected
16:46:52 Player BigEgg connecting.
16:46:52 Mission DayZ Epoch Chernarus read from directory.
16:46:53 BattlEye Server: Player #0 BigEgg - GUID: ************************** (unverified)
16:46:53 Player  connected (id=****************).
16:46:53 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (***********************************************************************) of player #0 BigEgg
16:46:54 BattlEye Server: Player #0 BigEgg - Legacy GUID: *****************************
16:46:57 Roles assigned.
16:46:57 Reading mission ...
16:47:03 Mission read.
16:47:13 BattlEye Server: Could not connect to BE Master
16:47:13 BattlEye Server: Update attempt failed
16:47:26 Game started.

Honestly the only thing that I can think of with this is the Battleye error that it is throwing. It also says I use a modified data file. In my Restart batch file I have it set to rotate new files in during restart. Could this be a problem? It was working fine for the few days before this happened. It creates files called tmp and Tmp2302 and looks to have the mission file also in those. 

The logs show nothing wrong and the BEC messages still run just nobody can connect. Everything was working flawlessly the night before. I am absolutely stumped. Any help would be amazing. 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet