Trying yo add @mas to my server

Kronky

Question

I would like to add @mas vehicles and weapons to my server. I tried searching @mas or mas but the search forbids looking for that keyword, so here I am trying to find a way in which to add @mas to my server.

I found the two addons @mas vehicles and weapons. I have downloaded them but now I am trying to understand if I should merge them within one folder?

Next thing I want to know how doI add them to my missiqon.sqm ? What i want to find out is how do i discover what do I add to the addOns and AddonAuto arrays ? I hope that someone can explain to me .. in the arrays do i add the pbo file name in the @ mas folders or is there actually classes defined that I should add to those?

I couldn't really find info on what the addon arrays accept as their elements.

thank you.

6 answers to this question

They're addons, treat them like you would any addon, put the @ folders inside your server root folder, same places as @epochhive and @Epoch, then change your launch parameters to include the folders, example :

-mod=@Epoch;@EpochHive;@Mas_Weapons;@Mas_vehicles; -config=C:\arma3server\SC\config.cfg -ip=192.168.71.234 -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=C:\arma3server\SC\basic.cfg -name=SC

Then make sure you have them in your client side Arma root folder, same place as @Epoch and change your launch parameters.

Remember to move the key into the keys folder and adjust your BE filters.

That's it, now you just have to get them in game, you have plenty options for that :)