Buying Vehicles on Traders mirroring the TRADER_ITMES in DB -> Vehicles despawn

He-Man

I have a problem with my Traders and Vehicles.

1. I reduced the Trader to 8, but there spwan 9 on the map -> OK, its ok for me and now I have defined 9 static Trader in altis.h
2. Now I have 9 AI and 9 AI_ITEMS in my Database. When I buy and sell on a Trader, all is ok. But when I buy a Vehicle, in the Database comes up a new Trader in AI_ITEMS. This key is a copy of the original Trader (for example AI_ITEMS:NA123:144 is a copy of AI_ITEMS:NA123:4). But the original Trader keeps the vehicle in his inventory. The new Trader not.
This means, that I often buy a car from a trader and next restart, the Trader has the same car again.
It seems, that this will oversize my car slots and some vehicles on the map despawn.

Can somebody help?

Ok, now checked with a brand new, clean Server.

Same issue.

I sold 2 Vehicles to a Trader and bought one back.

In the Database there comes up a clone of the AI-Inventory called "AI_ITEMS:NA123:81" without the Vehicle, but the main AI-Inventory called AI_ITEMS:NA123:0 don't change the Inventory.

After restart, the bought vehicle stands and the Trader has this Vehicle too.

Now I found out, that the cloned "AI_ITEMS:NA123:xx" has always the Number as the bought Vehicle has in the DB.

I was intended about that, because the overall quantity of "AI_ITEMS:NA123:xx" is the same, as I have vehicles configured.

This must be a general bug in Epoch, or why do I have exact the same problem with our Live-Server and a clean Test-Server?

Can please somebode check the procedure on his server?