Server crash on launch

n19alex

Question

Hey i just set up my server and it crashes when i join. here are my logs if you can help it would be greatly appreciated

Starting mission:
 Mission file: epoch (__cur_mp)
 Mission world: Chernarus
 Mission directory: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\
EPE manager release (0|0|0)
Strange convex component07 in ca\buildings\misc\lampa_sidl_2.p3d:geometry
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow
"Epoch: Init Compiles"
Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\sr25_reload.rtm
Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\sr25_reload_prone.rtm
Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_Reload_anim.rtm
Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_RIS_Reload_anim_prone.rtm
Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_UGL_Reload_anim.rtm
Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_RIS_Reload_anim_prone.rtm
Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_RIS_Reload_anim.rtm
c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_init
"Epoch: Starting ArmA3 Epoch Server, Version 0.3.0.3"
Unable to get file version size: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\SteamCMD Altis life\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@epochhive\epochserver.dll

4 answers to this question

server not ready [error 02] Also pthers can join just not me.

Server not ready means just that, it means the server is busy setting up, the more objects like vehicles, bases and storage you have the longer this takes, just relog and you should be fine, also wait a few minutes before joining, it's always the first people to join that see it.