Giving Items through DataBase

alexm561

Question

2 answers to this question

there's 3 entries for every character's gear:

inventory: what you have in your gear, excluding the backpack and its contents.

format:

[[<weapons/tools>],[<other_items>]]

<weapons/tools>: a list of max:

-1 main weapon (i.e. DMR)

-1 side arm (i.e. m1911)

-2 vision items (binoculars, night vision, rangefinder)

-12 unique toolbelt items (i.e. hatchet, map, knife)

<other_items>: a list of:

-8 combined bandages and sidearm magazines (so 1 bandage and 7 sidearm magazines works)

-12 other items not mentioned above (no backpacks either, keep in mind some items use more than 1 slot)

entries are seperated by a comma (i.e. "ItemGPS","M9SD","ItemFishingPole").

backpack: the kind of backpack you have and its contents.

format:

[<backpack_type>,[[<weapons/tools>],[<countWT>]],[[<other_items>],[<countOI>]]]

<backpack_type>: the kind of backpack (i.e "DZ_Backpack_EP1")

<weapons/tools>: weapons and tools

<countWT>: amount of each weapon/tool (i.e. ["item1","item2"],[1,6] means you have 1 of item1 and 6 of item2)

<other_items>: anything other than weapons, tools, or backpacks

<countOI>: amount of each item

entries seperated by comma.

keep in mind the amount of slots the specified backpack has

smaller backpacks dont have the weapons list and look like: [<backpack_type>,[<other_items>],[<countOI>]]

currentstate: the weapon you have in your hand, what you're doing and how many bullets you have for the weapon.

format:

[<weapon>,<gibberish>,<bullets>]

<weapon>: the weapon you have in your hand, must also be present in inventory field.

<gibberish>: current animation, for more info, click HERE and look for _currentAnim

<bullets>: amount of bullets you have for the weapon in your hand (all magazines in inventory field, so 3 full DMR magazines in inventory with a DMR in your hand it would be 60)

Hey, well similar to your request below, if you want to 'spawn' vehicles with keys - as in, in-game, I'd recommend the blue phoenix admin tools. It gives you various in-game stuff that can help with catching hackers, and also helping players during glitches etc.

It doesn't have the option to spawn vehicles with keys - but I just adapted it to do just that :D - http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3592-admin-tools-add-on-spawning-vehicles-to-hive-with-key-in-belt/

Hope that helps!

can someone please explain to me how to give someone items through database and how to spawn vehicles with keys in them?