Base's and vehicles delete on vilayer server

sampson42002

Question

Hello, I run a server in vilayer, I am currently having problems with base's other built object's, vehicles, and reports of safes deleting.  I have sent a support ticket in because under database manager "cleanup placed after" was set to 6 days.  I could not get that to change.  From what I understand is the cleanup after xxx days, deletes all items.  So I got it changed to 365 days. 

I went out of town and started getting emails from players about stuff deleting.  I got back and checked my base and it was 99% gone.  I also and indestructible base's on, so I should not be players blowing up base's (plus it's a PvE sever, not saying A-holes won't come in and do stuff and leave).  I contacted support again, they said anything placed before the (cleanup up placed after) was changed those objects would not be on the new 365 day system.  So I let the players know and said it should be good.  

This was oh about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks ago.  Two days ago I get another email that stuff is disappearing.  Stuff that was recently placed.  

Has anyone using vilayer (or anything else) had this happen?  Any recommendations on how to stop this from happening?  I did not add any other clean up scripts or anything, just regular stuff like coin system, snap pro building, etc.

Thanks Mike

5 answers to this question