Base parts damage glitch

hawaiian

Hi Epoch devs,

I've been playing Epoch now for a while on a big server where base raiding often takes place, sometimes getting to the jammer was easy and other times we weren't even able to damage it. That was the moment when i decided to do some testing on my own server and this were the results. I hope there will be a change around this in the future cause I see base raiding as a big part of the game.

I did these tests on Epoch version 0.3.0.3 and ARMA 1.44.

SATCHEL/BULLET DAMAGE TEST:

- All of the building parts have 100HP

- Glitched:
    - Halfway in the ground
    - Inside a static building from the map

Below you will see the damage per satchel:

Normal                   Glitched
Corrigated walls        36.4 DMG              3.4 DMG
Wooden Floor           28.2 DMG              5.2 DMG
Cinder wall                16.3 DMG              0.4 DMG

My other findings:

- When the jammer is standing on an epoch building part it doesnt take any damage till that part is destroyed.

- A satchel does 18.3 damage to a jammer when its not standing on epoch building parts.

- 12.7 APDS can still damage the jammer when its standing on an Epoch building parts for 0.4.(150bullets = 50mags = 100DMG)

- 12.7 APDS can also damage epoch Cinderwalls but not the corrigated walls, when a cinder wall half way in the ground or a building 1 out of 4 bullets will do the 0.4 damage.
  If the cinder wall is not in the ground or a building it takes 0.4 damage every shot.

- .408 doesnt do any damage anymore to anything concidered building materials.

Thanks for reading my post!

Greetings,

Hawaiian (Jules)

Could you please test how the damage is distributed when you are placing a charge next to multiple walls/floors.

We observed some wired damage reduction when the gate. the floor and the stairs where next to each other. It took 8 satchels to blow the floor instead of 4.