help please

mjg316

just started up a dedi server on gtx and am looking at adding mods ect as you do im starting off small and ive went with  where it says add the Add zcp.sqf to your mission how the bloody hell do i do that its got my head battered

Pbo manager unpacks a pbo file, is like a zip file. Is contained in the mpmissions folder in the root of your arma install. Once unpacked you will have a new folder, that's your mission folder. Epoch.altis. Either repack to a pbo or delete the pbo file and arma will reference the folder structure.

promice this is the last one for today 3) Call zcp.sqf from init.sqf or anywhere u want wheres that ive done the other two things i think 

and i really appreciate the help

Inside the folder in the root of your server will be one calle MPmissionfile

Inside will be 

Chernarus.pbo

stratis.pbo

bornhold.pbo 

etc

one of them depends of the map u using is your main mission.pbo

download pbo manager in order to be able to access it.

drag YOURISLAND.pbo to your desktop and open in 

usually the new pbo only has a mission.sqm and extension.sqf, meaning you need to create a init.sqf on where you can call zcp.sqf ....

how to create an sqf ... simple open your notepad and save it with extension .sqf ..... recomend to use Notepad++

just un pbo it like axe man said if its just a basic pbo then you will have to go to text editor and create it like this blah blah blah save as init.sqf and bam there you go and you put your zcp.sqf in that main root folder now inside your init you put execVM zcp.sqf or [] execVM zcp.sqf just depends on how you want to call it or if you wanna custom add a public variable to it pvr returns true also but now im getting out of your knowledge but that is the just of it. and if you need help just send me your pbo i will do it for you .  :ph34r: