Need help for Server Admin

Barthy

Question

Hi guys

1- I got my own dedicated pc for arma 3 Epoch.  I wish to use a console to admin but i can't seem to find any working..  Tried ARC but it doesnt even connect .. any suggestions on what to use?

2- I am trying to use the good old Bec but it doesnt seems to work..  even if i provide him the IP it connect then say  No valid response. Trying to reconnect...  tries a few times then exit... What could be the problem ?  i provided it with the 127.0.0.1 IP and our rcon password ..   any pointers?

Thanks for the help folks..

9 answers to this question

What console? I know that you can do #login <password> but thats limited controlls. If you are trying to connect to BEC, you might need to set your whitelist or whatever people have said before. Its a windows setting you have to change im pretty sure. You have to add BEC's server or something like that. I dont use BEC and im pretty sure people are trying to stray away from it.

since i m not been hosted by a company  i would use any other console, but What and where can i find a Good one that actually works still today..  that ARC thingy havent been updated in ages and it doesnt seems to be supported so

that s mostly what i m asking for is  what type of console people are using and what are they using instead of BEC if they are on a non commercial Server? 

For an unknown reason no matter what program i use  i keep getting the error    Failed to connect......   and my password are set right    any hint on what can make this to happen?   rcon pw are set identical in BEserver config and in the tools..  since it s both on the same machine i use 127.0.0.1  but all fails to connects..........

thanks for helping all

all is ok since we re already been playing on it even from local me and wife and friends from distant..  that s what confuses me.. it s all the 127.0.0.1 thingy that seems to be off... that s what i said seen it on teamviewer would be more proper.. but for bec beside server port  which mine is set at 2305 cause i got a dayz server on 2302   their is no specific port for bec ?  

The correct message i get from Bec is  No Valid Responce.  Trying to Reconnect.     do that 3 times then disconnect