Help a Noob

Cuatro

Question

SO I assume I am going to be having a lot of issues with installing these scripts and instead of having a different topic for every problem I figured I could just post all my problems in one.

I am on a Vilayer hosting plan with Overpoch Napf installed on the server. I have about 2 days of experience and its going somewhat okay. I am using Filezilla and have installed Infistar,DZAI,WAI,DZMS,P4L & Snap Pro. All seem to be working. I also have Plot Management installed but cannot confirm if its working or if its the one causing problems.

The issue I am having right now is my inventory not changing when I use an object. I am an admin using Infistar AH to spawn in the Large Boxes. When I put down any building piece from the box it isn't removed from my inventory. I have not yet tested it on non-admin so I do not know if its only with Admin or everyone. I have P4L and Snap Pro installed with Plot Management.

I am also unable to test the plot management. I do not know if it was with P4L or Plot management but when I place a plot pole down it does not pick up any building pieces. Could this be because I am spawning the box in using AH? If so how do I fix it so I can spawn boxes in still and have them work? Also if I place a plot pole down first and then try to build it says that I do not have a plot pole down.

Also, Where is the "Find and delete these from the FNCRestored check (_FRC):" found?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 answers to this question

The issue I am having right now is my inventory not changing when I use an object. I am an admin using Infistar AH to spawn in the Large Boxes. When I put down any building piece from the box it isn't removed from my inventory. I have not yet tested it on non-admin so I do not know if its only with Admin or everyone. I have P4L and Snap Pro installed with Plot Management.

That's because you have admin build enabled. It should only work for you and other admin.