Vehicles industrictibel inside jammer range

HackSaW_TM

• 2 months later...

Dont think there is an easy solution for this one, and I will explain myself.

In order to get indestructible vehicles you will have to set either the vehicle allowdamage false or enablesimulation false, that is the easy part. But you need to find them and check if they are close enought to a jammer. Of course you can find the objects with the nearobjects command , either Jammers / vehicles or both, but you will have to check then forEach vehicle you find in the radius, if it is close enought to one of the jammers found. It can be done, yes, but might take a lot of computing on cliend side... probably yes.

Keep in mind that both commands allowdamage and enablesimulation are local, so you need to execute them in every client on a multiplayer game.

With all this info, and if I'm not wrong, in order to accomplish this, you need to make an algorithm like this one (this is pseudo code, dont copy this to a sqf file):

while (alive player)

_arrayvehicles = find all vehicles in radius (nearobjects command)

_arrayJammers = find all jammers in radius (nearobjects command)

{

check if _x is close to any of the items in _arrayjammers  (distance command), if so _x allowdamage false

}forEach _arrayvehicles

Probably someone in this forums will have a better idea, I m just quite new to arma programming.