A3 Epoch + more Vehicles/Helis

Litera

Does anyone know if it is possible or planned to add new/old Vehicels to the Epoch Mod?

I was wondering about the good old HMMVs from Arma 2 or the BlackHawk/Huey etc. as there are already a couple of Arma 3 Mods like @HAFM etc which provide these kind of Vehicles. The reason is I dont really like the most of the new Vehicles introduced in Arma 3, with some exceptions. Is it already possible to add them to the spawns?

Wow nice good know it is possible. Im just in a planning stage and will probably come back soon with specific questions on adding those to the server! Thanks for the quick answer. Does anyone a server where it is already integrated?

Wow nice good know it is possible. Im just in a planning stage and will probably come back soon with specific questions on adding those to the server! Thanks for the quick answer. Does anyone a server where it is already integrated?

I have a few vehicle addon's running on my server - BAF Landrovers, Cessna's, Antonov, Ridgeback, Bell 206 helicopters and the Boeing/SOAR MH-47E pack all available from Armaholic, but packed into one mod folder.

I'm personally thinking of removing them though as they don't seem to generate the traffic/interest I thought they would. Maybe its just because players don't want to download another mod folder or just because my server is in it's infancy the next few weeks so make my mind up.  

True! That is why I was wondering if it is planned by the officials Devs of Epoch to integrate them. Unfortunately most people just want to join quick and easy without any downloads.

On the other side also a lot people download the @mas weaponpack for more weapons, basically those from Arma 2 or other maps. 

How to get new mods into the launchers? Who is responsible for it?