Trouble installing Zupas coin system

I am having trouble installing zupas single currency system 3.0.  I posted in that post, about a week ago.  Didn't get a response so I thought i'd try here.

I went though the install guide.  A few files I had already added stuff to so I used diffmerge to merge the two together.  I logged into the server, I got stuck on the load screen on "Waiting for server to start authentication"  It did not go past that.  I exited the game and retried.  I got a popup saying "Resource title ZSC_Money_Display not found".  I clicked ok and let the server load some more.  I ended up getting past the authentication part this time, but I timed out it would not load into the server.

I checked the error RPT

This message show up

16:35:35 Warning Message: Script z\addons\system\server_monitor.sqf not found   I checked the server.pbo and that .sqf is in there.

16:37:43 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character Mikes as no characterID"

16:34:29 Server error: Player without identity Mikes (id 799210389)   Mikes is me so I don't know if ZSC is causing this or something else.

I am pretty sure this has to do with ZSC.  It talks about the line 75 from server_updateobject, this is my line 75               _inventory = [     That is all that's on 75 for me.

[/spoiler]

16:34:58 Error in expression <ous","_key"];
_inventory = [
_inventory = [
getWeaponCargo _object,
getMagazineC>
16:34:58   Error position: <= [
getWeaponCargo _object,
getMagazineC>
16:34:58   Error Missing ]
16:34:58 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf, line 75
16:34:58 Error in expression <ous","_key"];
_inventory = [
_inventory = [
getWeaponCargo _object,
getMagazineC>
16:34:58   Error position: <= [
getWeaponCargo _object,
getMagazineC>
16:34:58   Error Missing ]
16:34:58 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf, line 75

/spoiler]

If anyone could help me get this working It would be great.  Thanks in advance

Post your WHOLE server_updateObject.sqf.

Also, in your init.sqf, you should have this line : 

_serverMonitor = 	[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf";

As per A5 in Zupa's install instructions. It appears yours is pointing to z\addons\system\server_monitor.sqf

_object_inventory = {
	private["_inventory","_previous","_key"];
		_inventory = [
			_inventory = [
    getWeaponCargo _object,
    getMagazineCargo _object,
    getBackpackCargo _object,
    /*ZSC*/
    _object getVariable["bankMoney",0]
    /*ZSC*/
];

I found your server_updateObject.sqf from the other thread. You have this in there twice : 

_inventory = [

I reinstalled the coin system today.  When logging in I got stuck on waiting for host, this is the error in the RPT

17:42:14 Error context ZSC\config\cfgServerTrader.hpp"
ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\dayz_epoch_11.Chernarus\description.ext, line 0: '.include': '"' encountered instead of '='

Troubleshooting the error code.  I put an = in the first line.  It now looks like this

include = "ZSC\config\cfgServerTrader.hpp"  I retried and got to login, it did the mission flie update.  When my character started loading in it got stuck there.

I checked the RPT and this is what I got

_characterID: 245 at loc [6123.23,7639.38,3.65512]"

17:56:41 Client: Remote object 3:5 not found
17:56:41 Client: Remote object 3:6 not found
17:56:41 Client: Remote object 3:7 not found
17:57:42 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"
17:58:29 "infiSTAR.de PlayerConnected: ["76561198159564024","Mikes"]"
18:00:05 "RUNNING EVENT: crash_spawner on [2015,4,6,6,0]"
18:02:42 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,6,2]"
18:04:13 "WAI: [Mission:[Hero] Armed Vehicle]: Starting... [4061.93,7125,0]"
18:04:13 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Bandit) at [4061.93,7125,0]"
18:04:14 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Bandit) at [4061.93,7125,0]"
18:04:14 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Bandit) at [4061.93,7125,0]"
18:04:14 "WAI: Spawned in 1 DSHKM_Ins"
18:07:42 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,6,7]"
18:09:05 "WAI: [Mission:[bandit] Ural Attack]: Starting... [8071.44,12059.1,0]"
18:09:05 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Hero) at [8071.44,12059.1,0]"
18:09:06 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Hero) at [8071.44,12059.1,0]"
18:09:06 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Hero) at [8071.44,12059.1,0]"
18:09:43 "infiSTAR.de PlayerDisconnected: _uid: 76561198159564024 _name: Mikes"
18:09:43 "get: STRING (76561198159564024), sent: STRING (76561198159564024)"
18:09:43 "DISCONNECT: Mikes (76561198159564024) Object: B 1-1-C:1 (Mikes) REMOTE, _characterID: 245 at loc [6123.23,7639.38,3.65515]"
18:09:43 Client: Remote object 4:0 not found
18:09:43 Client: Remote object 4:5 not found
18:09:43 Client: Remote object 4:6 not found
18:09:43 Client: Remote object 4:7 not found

I was still showing loadscreen but it was enough for the server and WAI to think someone was on to generate missions.  I don't see the problem, other then the client remote object not found.  But I don't know what that is or whats causing it. 

I went to work today, when I left I left the server turned off.  I came home and turned the server back on.  I was able to get on after trying for awhile.  I this error pop up.  Resource title ZSC_money_display not found.  I clicked on a storage shed in my base the money storage thing was there and when I clicked on it, it looked like what I see on other servers.  However I got kicked from because of battleye within a min or two.  Now sure if it has to do with the coin system or something else.  I rarely get kicked on my server for battleye (sometimes for ping). 

I look at the RPT and it had alot of stuff like this and similar

6:15:49 Server: Network message 5ad9 is pending

It also had a few things like this

6:15:50 Server: Object 5:66 not found (message 98)

This all happens if I go into the server using the Arma program.  If I try and open the server using dayz commander I does it's startup stuff, showing loadscreen.  Then it's almost like it gets stuck there.  You can hear rain, crickets, etc but cant see your character or anything just the load screen.

Had the same problem when installing a few months back. The way I got around it was to use Zupa's PBO's as the base of my server and installed additional scripts around Single Currency. This may not be ideal for you if you already have a running server but if not, I would highly recommend it.

EiDubya Here is the link to my description.ext  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByEsytkmkzGnSnFQeXN6dVNkeUk/view?usp=sharing

Mezo that is not ideal at all.  Will doing so screw up current players, bases, safes, etc?  I already have scripts installed and so forth so it would be a pita to find out which ones had stuff added to the server.pbo.  I might try it out to see what I come up with and go from there.  It might not be as bad as it sounds tho.

I tried zupa's pbo, I had the same problems.  It's weird that I can get into the server only going though Arma and not dayz commander.  Two people on my server today said they went though commander.  Also I went to the trader to see if anything worked.  I click on a trader and sniper rifles for example, nothing shows up so it's like it does not know where to read from.

You have  : 

include = "ZSC\config\cfgServerTrader.hpp"

at the top of your descripton.ext. It needs to be : 

#include "ZSC\config\cfgServerTrader.hpp"

Also, your rsctitles is all screwed up. You have

class RscTitles
{
#include "ZSC\config\ZSChud.hpp"
};
	};
};
#include "custom\snap_pro\snappoints.hpp"
#include "ZSC\config\ZSCdefines.hpp"
#include "ZSC\config\ZSCdialogs.hpp"

Change it to : 

class RscTitles
{
};

Try those changes and see how you get on.

I had the top line looking like that cause the RPT said something about it.  Once I put the = in I was able to login to the server(even tho I did not think it was correct).  I made the changes and get stuck on the waiting for host screen.  Here is the RPT

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\dayz_epoch_11.Chernarus\description.ext, line 145: /DayZ_loadingScreen/controls/: Missing '}'

I looked at line 145 and the setup of it looked like the other lines.  Here is a new upload for the corrected description.ext

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByEsytkmkzGnTUd0TGpzcUtJUmc/view?usp=sharing

Oh and thanks for ALL of the help so far.

My bad. Change it to match this : 

class controls
	{
		class Title1 : RscLoadingText
		{
			text = "$STR_LOADING"; // "Loading" text in the middle of the screen
		};
		class CA_Progress : RscProgress // progress bar, has to have idc 104
		{
			idc = 104;
			type = 8; // CT_PROGRESS
			style = 0; // ST_SINGLE
			texture = "\ca\ui\data\loadscreen_progressbar_ca.paa";
		};
		class CA_Progress2 : RscProgressNotFreeze // progress bar that will go reverse
		{
			idc = 103;
		};
		class Name2: RscText // the text on the top-left
		{
			idc = 101;
			x = 0.05;
			y = 0.029412;
			w = 0.9;
			h = 0.04902;
			text = "";
			sizeEx = 0.05;
			colorText[] = {0.543,0.5742,0.4102,1.0};
		};
	};
};
class RscTitles
{
};

I just tried that.  It seems like its working.  I left some coins on my person and some in my safe so in the morning I check that they did not delete like I have read some people had problems with.  One more thing, in the traders they sale overwatch stuff.  However when I try to buy it, it takes my money and wont give me the item.  There was an error message but I did not get a pic of it.  I don't have overwatch stuff downloaded, I assume that would cause the problem.  Is that a server side download or a client download?  Either where is the best place to download it from?

EIDubya thanks for all the help.  There is no way I would have figured all this out to get it working.

It is both a client side (needed to join your server) and a server side download.

If you want to run Overpoch (Overwatch/Epoch) you will have to download Overwatch 0.2.5, copy the @Overwatch folder to your server root directory (where @Epoch, etc is), change your startup.bat launch parameters to : @Overwatch;@Epoch1051;@Epoch_Server - Install the Overwatch bikey's to your keys folder and alter your mission.sqm.

<----- read all about it here

http://ccg.launcher.eu/torrents/@DayzOverwatch.zip.torrent<---- Torrent file for Overwatch

The @ folders will be named as above if you have downloaded them through DayZ Launcher. As long as you and people connecting to your server have their launch parameters set the same, they will be able to connect with no drama.

No worries with helping you out mate, that's what it's all about after all :)

@Mezo yeah it seems that way. 

@EIDubya I am going to look into that overwatch stuff.  Thanks for the info.

The coin system works except storing coins in safes.  On the character is fine, storing in vehicles seems fine to.   I did what bualdoot said

Add

"_lockedMoney",

To the beginning of

private [

Add

_lockedMoney = _obj getVariable ["bankMoney",0];

above

_objectID = _obj getVariable["ObjectID","0"];

Add

_holder setVariable ["bankMoney", _lockedMoney , true];

After

_holder setPosATL _pos;