WAI/ DZMS issue. AI Killing each other

wildwezul

Question

Ok, So I had DZMS and WAi installed, and everything was fine and working... then I took the server down, backed up my files, and tried loading in a new building script. It didn't work, so I deleted my mission and server pbo and reloaded from the backup. 

Now, the missions spawn and all the ai kill each other. usually 2 live, and have what seems to be "fast fire" and Unlimited ammo... as if they had Infistar on and were using it. The crates also, most of the time, don't spawn any loot. 

Checking my Rpt it says this when loading a mission now (never use to) 

http://pastebin.com/9TfLBmxs

Also I find out that a standard player can't kill those last one or two Ai... I can, as an Admin, though. 

3 answers to this question

do you use DZAI as well ?

if you do it might be this setting

//Enable or disable "Free For All" mode. If FFA mode is enabled, all AI groups will be hostile to each other. (default: false)
//WARNING: This option will affect ALL AI spawned, including those spawned from other addons that include AI. Not recommended to enable if using other addons with AI.
DZAI_freeForAll = true;

set it to false

shit infiSTAR giving updates WTF i started to think he was dead or something where is mine guess ill never get an update since its been almost a whole year since the last update and seemed like every update that i was getting only stuffed up my server even more, Dodgy BS guess thats why he was banned from the forums here!!! selling SHIT that dont even work with half stolen code...