[HELP REQUEST] Soul's 2.0 SC Bank dialog shows "any Coins"

Hey folks. I've been working for a few weeks now on making Build Vectors work on a Single Currency enabled server, and finally got it, but having a few issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The server in question is running on Soul's 2.0 with global banking/atm, and I have successfully installed the build vectors in, with both working properly. However, I'm running into 2 issues now that I have no idea how to fix.

Firstly, all vectors work, including on Plot Poles and Safes. And they save to the database so after multiple restarts, it is still at the same vector angles. My main problem is that the currency system is showing  everything working except the Bank ATM Dialogs and the playerHud. As you'll see in the attached images, my coins do work, but the hud won't show the amount of coins I have on me, but they DO exist, although it'll let me deposit to the bank and show them in the bank once transferred.

As for the Dialogs, the ATM Dialog shows what's in the bank, but says that my coins on me are "any Coins", rather than the exact amount I had. I sold 7 breif cases, and deposited 90,000 coins, then added another 10,000 to verify I still had money after restart, which I did. I'm so completely confused right now as to how I broke the hud. Anyone got any ideas?

My files for the Hud and Gold Coins init.sqf:

gold/init.sqf

playerHud.sqf

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Bank Dialog

BankDialog.jpg

Working Build Vectors

BuildVectorsworking.jpg

Safes tipped 90 Degrees (all vectors save in database)

Safe.jpg