[RESOLVED] Krypto isn't lost when dying

Richie

1. The server you were playing on.  - UKGZ server

2. What arma3 build and what Epoch build you are using. - 1.40 and 0.3.0.1

3. What it was you were doing - Dying :lol:

4. Is it repeatable. - Yes, just die

When you die you don't lose Krypto

My players are reporting they still keep Crypto after dying, yes i did apply the 0.3.0.1_b5 hotfix  :p

Some say it's random amounts, others seem to think it's about 10% of what they had, I'll update this if/when i get more feedback :)

I died tonight and I went back to my body to recover my gear. I could see the Krypto laying on the ground and I got the select inventory icon when hovering over it. It just would not show up in my inventory so I could pick it up. I tried everything, standing up, kneeling next to it and going prone. Nothing worked. I did lose all the Krypto that I was carrying after dying. My respawn had none.

I died tonight and I went back to my body to recover my gear. I could see the Krypto laying on the ground and I got the select inventory icon when hovering over it. It just would not show up in my inventory so I could pick it up. I tried everything, standing up, kneeling next to it and going prone. Nothing worked. I did lose all the Krypto that I was carrying after dying. My respawn had none.

Same problem here!

Krypto is not an object that you can pick up. It shows up as a little phone on the ground, and to "grab" it, there is a scroll menu option that says "take krypto". You have to be looking at the phone just right to get the option. Keep in mind sometimes it is impossible to get that option and that little phone does not always spawn when a player dies.