Overpoch Stalker Clothing

Krugster

Question

So I want to add the Stalker clothing to my server, but I cant figure out how. I've looked it up a lot online, and found a lot of people saying it isn't possible, but I know it is because I have played on a server that I found the Stalker clothing in. I am able to put it on myself through my admin tools, but I want to actually be able to have it in my inventory/traders. I was just hoping that someone out there actually knows how to do it and would be willing to share it with me. Thanks!

6 answers to this question

I remember some work but most don't, clothing is odd, weapons and such are all classed as a vehicle, clothes are unique and are not vehicles.

Try them all and remove the non-working, bear in mind a lot won't work, it's been that long i can't remember and i don't have my old files to share.

I remember some work but most don't, clothing is odd, weapons and such are all classed as a vehicle, clothes are unique and are not vehicles.

Try them all and remove the non-working, bear in mind a lot won't work, it's been that long i can't remember and i don't have my old files to share.

ok, thanks for the quick response guys, but If I wanted to add them all and test them, how would I do that? I know how to add things to the traders and stuff, so would I just take the class name for it that I can find on my admin tools, and add Skin_ in front of it?

there is no Skin class for stalker Skins, best thing you can do to have it as an inventory item is to add another option to an existing skin package and let players decide if they want a stalker skin or the original skin. Another way would be to replace a skin with the stalker skin, this isnt a hard task, but keep in mind that the stalker skins are buggy on Overpoch server!

- other players might not able to get in the same vehicle

- permanent repair vehicle option (like repair stations)

there is no Skin class for stalker Skins, best thing you can do to have it as an inventory item is to add another option to an existing skin package and let players decide if they want a stalker skin or the original skin. Another way would be to replace a skin with the stalker skin, this isnt a hard task, but keep in mind that the stalker skins are buggy on Overpoch server!

- other players might not able to get in the same vehicle

- permanent repair vehicle option (like repair stations)

Ok, thank you. Would there be any change you could tell me how to do that? I know that's a lot to ask, but I really have no idea where to even start to try to do that.