Admin Killed On Mill's House - Hosted By You?

Nepeta Leijon

So me and a buddy were flying around in a Taru and found a base, killed the dude inside and he left it unlocked. We started looting and the dude b*tched that he was helping an admin or something along those lines and if we could leave. We thought he was just BSing us and trying to make us go, so we continue looting. A few seconds later my buddy gets killed, not by a player he just drops dead; same happens to me a few seconds later. All I have to say is what the sh*t? Y'all leave your base open and get killed in it, so you abuse your powers cause you're sore losers?

He was being helped by and admin before you both showed up. Yes you did kill him and you were then asked by an admin to leave the area. You failed to follow the simplest of requests and were admin killed because of it. As I do feel the punishment was a little harsh and me personally, would have just teleported you into the middle of the ocean.

Please follow the requests given to you by the admins. Also telling the full truth helps a lot.