Arma 3 Epoch M14 vs Arma 3 Marksman DLC MK14

Friendly

Remove Arma 3 Epoch M14?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Arma 3 Epoch M14?

I still think something needs to change on that fact that there will be two guns that are so close. Double the gun means double the chance you will keep finding them.

That's a good point.  I don't know though, it probably wouldn't make that much of a difference.  While I would like to see lower caliber weapons spawning more than higher caliber ones, 7.62 ammo is still harder to find and goes quick with all the antagonists spawning like crazy.  I find more 150rnd clips(for Zephir) than any other 7.62, but rarely find a Zephir lol.

I still think something needs to change on that fact that there will be two guns that are so close. Double the gun means double the chance you will keep finding them.

In the end, it won''t matter. Finding a gun that is relatively the same is like me fining a Tan SAW and a Black SAW. They're both SAW's, but we didn't have an argument about removing one or the other. However, though, the M-14's aren't EXACTLY the same. One is DLC, and one is not. Perhaps a Non-DLC owner comes across the non-DLC M-14. This would make him happy, no?

In the end, it won''t matter. Finding a gun that is relatively the same is like me fining a Tan SAW and a Black SAW. They're both SAW's, but we didn't have an argument about removing one or the other. However, though, the M-14's aren't EXACTLY the same. One is DLC, and one is not. Perhaps a Non-DLC owner comes across the non-DLC M-14. This would make him happy, no?

Ya it will make some people happy that don't want to pay for the DLC, I would assume most people are going to buy the DLC anyways, mainly just made this post to see what the people think the pros and cons of having it and not having it will be.

Well, there's no wooden version of the M-14 in the DLC, and the one in game now is wooden. Most people like the wooden versions, so. Idk, honestly, i see no cons in having them both. A gun is a gun.