[SUGGESTION] Group Map Markings

SPIB0X

I dont know how easy, or if it's even possible but I think it would be amazing if we could draw/ping or mark things on the map that only our group can see.

For instance, if we're establishing positions and preparing an ambush or defending a base it would be extremely handy if I could mark/ping where my position is for my group to see, even more handy if I could draw or circle an area that I've spotted somebody or draw an arrow/line to show where I am covering... 

This could work like DotA 2, Payday 2 and other games which use a similar mechanic, It would add to the team play aspect and certainly make communication that little bit easier. 

Could make it so the markings only last 10-30 seconds or optionally as a permanent mark until restart or it is deleted?

Could possibly make the markings colour coded to differentiate who the marking/pinging/drawing belongs to?

Is this something that can be achieved? 

You can do this to an extent right now. Make sure you are in group channel (change channel by pressing "." or ",") and whatever marks you place on the map will only be visible to people in your group. And you can also change the color and marker icon.

You can do this to an extent right now. Make sure you are in group channel (change channel by pressing "." or ",") and whatever marks you place on the map will only be visible to people in your group. And you can also change the color and marker icon.

Interesting. Thank you :)