Few Server Problems.NEED HELP ASAP

AzttecHD

Question

Hello Epoch Community, i have a few problems setting up a new epoch server for arma 3. first problem after installing infi star tools i no longer can use the earplugs mod, when i have ear plugs installed every time you enter a vehicle you get kicked for set variable restriction #0.

Next Problem i can not seem to open up the mission.sgm in notepad ++ it opens but has a bunch of random crap how can i open this file so i can edit safezones in.

10 answers to this question

26.02.2015 18:38:36: AztecHD (IP) GUID - #0 "hasearplugmenu" = "hasNoMenu" 2:1130 C_Offroad_01_EPOCH
26.02.2015 18:39:24: AztecHD (IP) GUID - #0 "hasearplugmenu" = "hasNoMenu" 2:1130 C_Offroad_01_EPOCH
26.02.2015 18:42:57: AztecHD (IP) GUID - #0 "hasearplugmenu" = "hasNoMenu" 2:653 C_SUV_01_EPOCH
26.02.2015 18:44:45: AztecHD (IP) GUID - #0 "hasearplugmenu" = "hasNoMenu" 2:750 C_SUV_01_EPOCH

THAT IS ALL I HAVE IN THE SETVARIABLE.LOG

and thanks ill  give those programs ago.

contacting infi star is like contacting nasa you have to wait weeks for a reply. so i prefer to ask the epoch community because there is always some willing to help.

You need to allow certain methods in that AH .

Change these 2 lines in run.sqf in what I post below:

/*  Remove Action Plrs   */ _OAP = false; /* true or false */
/*  Remove Action Objs   */ _OAO = false; /* true or false */ /* needs to be  false  when using e.g. IgiLoad */

This will allow the action ánd the object to activate.

ok i have now got the earplugs mod working read up about be filters for arma 3 due to not knowing them very well myself and my partner got that working.

now the problem we are having is with the Welcome Messages and Custom Stats bar not showing up but there are no errors for them. we done everything correctly put the files where there meant to be but they do not show in game any ideas ? 

Go to SC/Battleye

Enter in variable.txt and change the first number 7 of line 1 for a 1

Change 7 for 1

First - You do know you are replying to an old topic, yes? 

Second - it is always better to tackle the problem with filters, rather than changing something to only log, leaving the server unsecured and open for any number of bad things.

Just saying. ;)