Custom loot tables

Fidy

I followed this guide: http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1848-custom-loot-tables-via-missionconfigfile/

But i kinda got lost at the compiles.sqf part, i found that its located in dayz_code.pbo, the question is do i and all the other clients that want to connect to my server need to have this edited or do i have to put it in dayz_server.pbo, if so, which folder? Running server n client 1.0.2.5

You will just simply copy the compiles.sqf into your mission.pbo preferably make a folder called fixes and place it in there, once you have done that open your init.sqf and find this line:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";

you will then want to change it to read as:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\compiles.sqf";

This makes it to where the compiles is changed to call from the mission.pbo instead of client side and you are able to make any changes to it as you please without anyone having to download a custom  dayz_epoch file.

You will just simply copy the compiles.sqf into your mission.pbo preferably make a folder called fixes and place it in there, once you have done that open your init.sqf and find this line:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";

you will then want to change it to read as:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\compiles.sqf";

This makes it to where the compiles is changed to call from the mission.pbo instead of client side and you are able to make any changes to it as you please without anyone having to download a custom  dayz_epoch file.

Thank you.

Also this isnt really related to the topic, but im running a private server where me and my friends play so we have FHQ Remington weapon pack etc, im wondering if i add these weapons to the loot tables will they spawn with the correct ammo?

After i added these tables, my server starts up, i connect to it but it simply gets stuck on game started? It doesnt connect to the database, just says game started, my game client gets stuck at the Dayz Epoch loading screen full bar

Without the edit it still works fine.