Database help Needed Immediately

ChickenPrism

Question

I have several issues right now that I need to have fixed as soon as possible. I would prefer that someone show me how to fix my problems rather than just do it for me. If you have the time to do this then please continue reading and my Teamspeak info will be at the end.

1. I have an event set up to unlock safes if they have not been touched for 14 days. This is not working correctly. It will work for a few days then stop all together. 

2. Set damage on age does the same thing as the safes. it will damage walls once then never again.

3. I recently had database backups saving to Navicat premium. (I did not set this up). Well my free trial has run otu and I was going to purchase until I saw that it was $400 for the lesser version. So I need a program recommendation and tutorial on how to have 1 hour backups of my database. As for the program it needs to be user friendly. I am n00b.

Teamspeak IP: :108.61.25.67:11967           Poke Chicken 

Thank you,          

Seth (Chicken)

4 answers to this question

CREATE DEFINER=`dayz`@`%` EVENT `resetVaults`
ON SCHEDULE
EVERY 2 HOUR STARTS '2015-02-04 07:16:55'
ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE
ENABLE
COMMENT 'Sets safe codes to 0000 if not accessed for 14 days'
DO UPDATE `object_data` SET `CharacterID` = 0 WHERE `LastUpdated` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 14 DAY) AND `CharacterID` > 0 AND `Classname` = ('VaultStorageLocked')  AND `Inventory` <> '[]' AND `Inventory` IS NOT NULL

Here is the set damage one

CREATE DEFINER=`dayz`@`%` EVENT `setDamageOnAge`
ON SCHEDULE
EVERY 1 DAY STARTS '2015-02-04 07:15:55'
ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE
ENABLE
COMMENT 'This sets damage on a wall so that it can be maintained'
DO UPDATE `object_data` SET `Damage`=0.1 WHERE `ObjectUID` <> 0 AND `CharacterID` <> 0 AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 3 DAY) AND ( (`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Inventory` = '[]') )