Epoch Event help

rhammer2003

Question

Hello all,

I am haveing an issue with my epoch events, I am trying to get the "hello_word" to display a message on my screen at a set time with no luck, the rest of my evwnts work just fine and my "sample_loot_event" displays a message correctly.

Any assitance on this would be appreciated.

here is my epoch event line from my init.sqf

EpochEvents = [["any","any","any",11,55,"hello_word"],["any","any","any",11,58,"hello_word1"],["any","any","any","18","55","hello_word"],["any","any","any","18","58","hello_word1"],["any","any","any","23","55","hello_word"],["any","any","any","23","58","hello_word1"],["any","any","any","06","55","hello_word"],["any","any","any","06","58","hello_word"],["any","any","any","any",10,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",20,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",40,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",50,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"sample_loot_event"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"],["any","any","any","any",30,"supply_drop"],["any","any","any","any",45,"supply_drop"],["any","any","any","any",0,"supply_drop"]];

and here is my "Hello_Word" file contents

// Sample Hello World

[nil,nil,"per",rTitleText,"Server will be resetting in 5 Minutes start logging!","PLAIN",10] call RE;

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet