Content Deleted Error

SCCBrent

Hello,

I am new to this... I have a friend that started an epoch server he downloaded the one on the server download from this site...

His console sees me connect and I connect get the welcome message and then receive this error,

You cannot play/edit this mission it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. Napf, Dayz_epoch, glt_m300t, pook_h13, csj_gyroac,jetskiyanahuiaddon.

I have deleted my entire game 4x and reinstalled and even dayzcommander.

Can you please help me with this problem? Also I hope I posted this in the right place...

On that note I am using 1.0.5.1 client and he is using 1.0.5.1 server. 125548 Arma 2, Dayz Commander 0.9.1.1.115, DayZ mod 1.8.3.

post-29135-0-47978000-1422306606_thumb.j

Hello,

This is a easy to *fix* error, don't worrie your files nor your friend's server files are corrupted. DayZ commander isn't working like it used to, so i reccomend using DayZ Launcher. When you join a server, the program you use to join a server, has to look what mods the server is using. In your case, dayz commander is probably thinking the server is just vanilla epoch whilst in reality, its epoch napf.

So how do i fix this?

All you need to do is download DayZ Launcher from this website : http://dayzlauncher.com,

Once you have done that, you'll need to reinstall DayZ Epoch 1051 and your done.

I still have the same error but i am using DayZ Launcher, what am i supposed to do?

Have you downloaded the correct version of Epoch?

Are you joining the right server?

Can you friend join, or not?

Using DayZ Launcher should help you out now and in the future, i believe your issue will be fixed after this.

Let me know if this helped you out! 

Kind Regards,

Dutchy

Epoch vanilla = same as epoch napf. 

Epoch Napf does not require any extra launch/startup parameters (only epoch is needed). As Dutchy said your problem is the fact you are trying to join an epoch server without having epoch mod enabled. You can enable or disable mods using Launchers (DZC, dayz launcher) or manually do so under "Expansions" in the main menu. - you do not need or want DayZ mod 1.8.3 enabled to join epoch server.

The problem is arma's terrible error window info, basically "The Mission you were going to play uses Content (Random List of Addons) that are disabled - have a nice day" *kicked player*

• 3 weeks later...