Since last update server is no longer around / Seit letztem update läuft Server nicht mehr rund

Lord1385

Hello,

since the last Arma 3 update my server is no longer running properly , he heist need 20 - 30 minutes to restart it comes to the car after the restart but not always alone restarts but I have to the Web Interface and manually again him Restart ... . What I also like to if I have selected new Spawn and me I will cover Telepotiert after a short time in the Debugbox back .
Before updating the server was inerhalb of 5 min again Ready to Play and you could back up without you 10 minutes in the waiting on host depends ...

MfG

German

Hallo,

seit dem letzen Arma 3 Update läuft mein Server nicht mehr richtig, das heist er brauch 20 - 30 Minuten zum neustarten dazu kommt das er nach dem Autorestart auch nicht immer alleine neustartet sondern ich muss dann ins Webinterface und ihn manuell nochmal neu Starten.... Was mir auch noch auf gefallen ist wenn ich neu Spawne und mir ein deckel ausgesucht habe werde ich nach kurzer Zeit wieder in die Debugbox zurück Telepotiert.
Vor dem Update war der Server inerhalb von 5 min wieder Spielbereit und man konnte wieder rauf ohne das man 10 min im Warte auf Host hängt...

MfG