Repair all Vehicles and Refill all Vehicles upon restart

Dadalusi

Question

Hey Guys!

I want to know if there is a way to repair and refill all vehicles which are actually stored inside the redis database from an init.sqf script?

Any advice how to start would be nice.

Background:

We are trying to figure out which cause our vehicles to explode random after an unknown playing time. case A: we moved an redis dump from server A to server B which are running almost the same version of a3 epoch and redis and as soon as we log in into the server b we recognize vehicles explode after we come a bit closer to the vehicle. case B: After an unknown amount of playing time vehicles also explode after logging in (in that case we didnt moved or replaced any redis dump. just playing and waiting vehicles to explode (i guess about one week or more)). case C: After an unknown amount of playing time we trying to get inside a vehicle and guess what happens? boom!. So we thought after couple of researching maybe its that some vehicles get damage and fuell loss over time - so we wanna try to refill and repair them after each time server restarts.

Thank you!

1 answer to this question

You would need something like IgiLoads init script. It executes a script on every vehicle in the server. (it's a for each, command)

Fixing is as simple as " _vehicle setDamage 0; "  fueling is probably just as easy.

If you can't figure it out, ask me to help you in one week while I finish up some other stuff.  :P