CPU usage after the Hotfix/Arma update

Suppe

I removed the hotfix, I always keep a few files so i can go a step or 3 back as and when needed.

Wasteland though is unaffected and that has sooo much going on, I would imagine more than Epoch has running.

If Wasteland was affected then fair enough it's ArmA, only Epoch is affected though, it shouldn't use more resources than 2 Wasteland servers and with less people online.

Chernarus Epoch: 70 players: +- 90% of an 1245v2

Wasteland Altis: 70 players: +- 65% of an 1245v2.

That's a major difference somewhere in something Try to get a hold of those numbers :D

Ok.... we found it.... We have now tested for days and checked why our server FPS after the update are so low ....
In short, debt is the Virtual Windows Machine Production running on Linux Dedicated Server.
So we're moving to a dedicated server with Windows and every probem is not more there....

and now: better server fps than ever, restart is very very fast and much more.....

the arma update has made it impossible to host a a3 epoch server on linux.... we already knew that arma is not designed for that, but preceded it with a few tricks without problems... until the update :(
or look here:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=21961

but ok, we use now a Windows server for our a3 server and good :D 4000+ buildingsparts in epoch and the CPU is sleeping :D