disappearing base's

sampson42002

Question

Hello, I just started a server and am still working on it.  I have a few regular plays as well as myself that are having base part's disappearing.  I have placed floors and came back the next day and they where gone.  Today a guy got stuck on a wooden platform he built because his stairs disappeared.  It's a PvE server so no one is blowing them up or anything.  I was going to change the hiveext.ini(I think that's what it's called and put indetructable base's on or change the maintain period to 30 days. 

However I am not sure where the HiveExt.ini file is.  I am hosted by verthosting, and have a HiveExt.ini If I click configuration files from the main admin screen(where you turn off/on and restart the server).  Under that there is a Bliss\HiveExt.ini the description is Bliss configuration file.  I have looked in there is no cleanup, so I am not sure if that's the right one.

I have a few scripts installed that all seem to work.  I have no plot pole building which I put in at the very beginning, as well as P4L and door manage 3.0.  The P4L and door manage I had the hosting company install.  They are not working right so they still have to fix it.  This problem has been happening before P4L and door manage.  The only thing I can think of is the no plot pole building which I like.  

Any ideas?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet