Cannot Sync Character Home as no characterID

kylemcqueen75

Question

What happens when I try to log into my server:

19:40:16 "infiSTAR.de - Player-Log: Home(76561198022489949) - 6h 38min | ******ADMIN******"
19:40:16 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
19:40:17 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
19:40:18 "HIVE: Starting"
19:40:18 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
19:40:18 "HIVE: found 0 objects"
19:40:18 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
19:40:18 "HIVE: got 0 Epoch Objects and 0 Vehicles"
19:40:19 No speaker given for Jens Wolff
19:40:19 No speaker given for Carlos Clark
19:40:19 "HIVE: Spawning # of Vehicles: 300"
19:40:19 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 500"
19:40:19 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 3"
19:40:19 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 50"
19:40:20 No speaker given for Bryan Eady
19:40:20 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
19:40:21 "DEBUG VEIN: Too many objects at [4828.24,7467.16]"
19:40:23 "Total Number of spawn locations 5"
19:40:23 "infiSTAR.de PlayerDisconnected: _uid: 76561198022489949   _name: Home"
19:40:23 "get: STRING (76561198022489949), sent: STRING (76561198022489949)"
19:40:23 "DISCONNECT: Home (76561198022489949) Object: B 1-1-A:1 (Home) REMOTE, _characterID: 0 at loc [-7244.94,19534.5,0]"
19:40:23 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character Home as no characterID"

I have tried just about everything. Nothing works. I have deleted the data base (many times.) I have made sure no script is point to the wrong area. I have ensured all my Batteye filters are good. I can not find a damn thing wrong with the way I have step up this mission and server PBO. Everytime I try to login to the server I get this error. Please someone take a look and figure out what I can not. I am going to post my PBOs and Logs.

PBOs:
http://speedy.sh/6GPdv/DayZ-Epoch-11.Chernarus.pbo
http://speedy.sh/mR6En/dayz-server.pbo

RPT:
http://speedy.sh/fSmMN/8310.RPT

**UPDATE**

After giving up I decided all I could do was start from nothing. I did so, and decided to load InfiSTAR on the server first. Well guess what problem is back already! So lucky me I have pin pointed the issue to InfiSTAR and now its giving me a battleye exception as well. Vartible Exception #0. Not sure what to do here tho seeing that i uploaded the files infiSTAR have me? Anyone have any idea?

20.01.2015 22:20:56: Home (63.142.110.186:2304) 030e2ac54af86e72d79d4f744d08b439 - #0 "PVDZE_plr_Login" = ["76561198022489949",<NULL-object>]
20.01.2015 22:27:16: Home (63.142.110.186:2304) 030e2ac54af86e72d79d4f744d08b439 - #0 "PVDZE_plr_Login" = ["76561198022489949",<NULL-object>]

24 answers to this question

is this a dedicated server? one thing that could be wrong is the installation , i had this happening on my test server yesterday , just re installed the hwole server again(home pc) and it stared working again

i use my test server on my home pc to test out my files b4 i upload them to server , so quick way to reinstall is just drag arma 2 and arma 2 oa into the folder (server folder) then download epoch server files , and try again, i will test ur pbos and get back to u in a bit

is this a dedicated server? one thing that could be wrong is the installation , i had this happening on my test server yesterday , just re installed the hwole server again(home pc) and it stared working again

i use my test server on my hope pc to test out my files b4 i upload them to server

I will try a 100% clean install and see if that works. Ill update the post once I am finished.

Before tho this is what lead up to this;

I am new to hosting DayZ servers (or anything past MC really)

I spend the last few weeks building my knowledge and build a server and mission PBO I am happy with.

Its a mess, just absolute crazyness.

So I shut the server down and start work and I come up with the PBOs above.

Upload. Start Server. This error. Figured just a problem with the player_data or login tables.

Clean them up, nothing.

Delete entrie database, nothing.

Try every known fix (other than a compete reintsall), nothing.

no its not the reason y the server is not starting ,just one error , attempting to turn on the server with ur files keeps crashing my test server, will let u know if i come up with a fix

Thanks for your time man. I really don't know what it could be :/ I have spent the last 5 hours tring to figure it out.

yeah that happens , iv had the same issue once , a few of the mods will make u install a player build , you have to merge them to get every thing to work well , good luck with the player mission , what i would do is start from scratch , or  keep at it removing stuff or commenting it out till it works(mayb work your way backwards , to when it did work), i hope you fix it , it would take alot of time to figure out where u went wrong so ill stop here, always test your mission files after u update them i would suggest using github its certainly saved me from alot of head aches

check your battleye filter publicvariable.txt line  5  make sure you have !="PVDZE_plr_Login" !="PVDZE_plr_Login2" !="PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord" in line 5 this is my whole line 5 from my publicvariable.txt

5 "PVDZE_" !="PVDZE_Server_Simulation" !"PVDZE_player" !"PVDZE_send" !="PVDZE_log_lockUnlock" !="PVDZE_veh_Update" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBody" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBodyZ" !="PVDZE_veh_Lock" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathB" !="PVDZE_maintainArea" !="PVDZE_obj_Publish" !="PVDZE_obj_Swap" !="PVDZE_plr_Save" !="PVDZE_obj_Delete" !="PVDZE_obj_Trade" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish2" !="PVDZE_zed_Spawn" !="PVDZE_plr_Died" !="PVDZE_obj_setlocalVars" !="PVDZE_plr_TradeMenu" !="PVDZE_obj_getlocalVars" !="PVDZE_bank_Save" !="PVDZE_account_Doublecheck" !="PVDZE_veh_Upgrade" !="PVDZE_atp" !="PVDZE_plr_Login" !="PVDZE_plr_Login2" !="PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord"

if the server kicks you for "PVDZE_plr_Login" adding !="PVDZE_plr_Login" to your battleye filter publicvariable.txt line  5 should stop the server kicking you

check your battleye filter publicvariable.txt line  5  make sure you have !="PVDZE_plr_Login" !="PVDZE_plr_Login2" !="PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord" in line 5 this is my whole line 5 from my publicvariable.txt

5 "PVDZE_" !="PVDZE_Server_Simulation" !"PVDZE_player" !"PVDZE_send" !="PVDZE_log_lockUnlock" !="PVDZE_veh_Update" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBody" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBodyZ" !="PVDZE_veh_Lock" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathB" !="PVDZE_maintainArea" !="PVDZE_obj_Publish" !="PVDZE_obj_Swap" !="PVDZE_plr_Save" !="PVDZE_obj_Delete" !="PVDZE_obj_Trade" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish2" !="PVDZE_zed_Spawn" !="PVDZE_plr_Died" !="PVDZE_obj_setlocalVars" !="PVDZE_plr_TradeMenu" !="PVDZE_obj_getlocalVars" !="PVDZE_bank_Save" !="PVDZE_account_Doublecheck" !="PVDZE_veh_Upgrade" !="PVDZE_atp" !="PVDZE_plr_Login" !="PVDZE_plr_Login2" !="PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord"

if the server kicks you for "PVDZE_plr_Login" adding !="PVDZE_plr_Login" to your battleye filter publicvariable.txt line  5 should stop the server kicking you

I will try this!

Did not seem to work. This is my filters atm.

//new
5 !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="currentInvites" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzLoad" !"PVDZ_" !="PVCDZ_obj_GutBody" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq" !="achievement" !="dayzFlies"
5 "PVDZ_"  !="PVDZ_obj_Destroy" !="PVDZ_obj_Delete" !="PVDZ_getTickTime" !="PVDZ_obj_Publish" !="PVDZ_plr_Death" !="PVDZ_plr_Discorem" !="PVDZ_plr_Login1" !="PVDZ_plr_Login2" !="PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord" !="PVDZ_plr_Save" !="PVDZ_sec_atp" !="PVDZ_send" !="PVDZ_Server_changeOwner" !="PVDZ_Server_Simulation" !="PVDZ_veh_Save" !="PVDZ_receiveVar" !="PVDZ_serverStoreVar" !="PVDZ_veh_SF" !="PVDZ_hlt_Bleed" !="PVDZ_obj_RoadFlare" !="PVDZ_drg_RaDrag" !="PVDZ_drg_RaLW" !="PVDZ_drg_RLact" !="PVDZ_objgather_Delete" !="PVDZE_plr_Login" !="PVDZE_plr_Login2" !="PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord"
5 "PVAHR_" !"PVAHR_0_"
1 "PVAH"
5 "AntiHack"
5 "PVAH_AdminRequest"
5 "PVAH_WriteLogRequest"
5="player"
5="server"
5 "remExFP" !="\"remExFP\" = [,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf\"]"
5="AHKICK"
5="PVAHR_KICK"
1 "Delete"

this is mine publicvariable.txt working with infiSTAR

//new
5 "" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq" !="bon_recruit_newunit" !="Detain" !="PVDZ_ply_Arrst" !="currentInvites" !="PV_requestServerunit"
5 "norrn" !="norrnRACarUp" !="norrnRAPicUp" !="norrnRaDrag" !="norrnR180" !="norrnRalie" !="norrnRLact" !="norrnRALW" !="norrnRDead"
5 "usec" !="usecMorphine" !="usecBandage" !="usecBleed"
5 "PVDZE_" !="PVDZE_Server_Simulation" !"PVDZE_player" !"PVDZE_send" !="PVDZE_log_lockUnlock" !="PVDZE_veh_Update" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBody" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBodyZ" !="PVDZE_veh_Lock" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathB" !="PVDZE_maintainArea" !="PVDZE_obj_Publish" !="PVDZE_obj_Swap" !="PVDZE_plr_Save" !="PVDZE_obj_Delete" !="PVDZE_obj_Trade" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish2" !="PVDZE_zed_Spawn" !="PVDZE_plr_Died" !="PVDZE_obj_setlocalVars" !="PVDZE_plr_TradeMenu" !="PVDZE_obj_getlocalVars" !="PVDZE_bank_Save" !="PVDZE_account_Doublecheck" !="PVDZE_veh_Upgrade" !="PVDZE_atp" !="PVDZE_plr_Login" !="PVDZE_plr_Login2" !="PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathBResult" !="PVDZE_veh_SFix" !="PVDZE_plr_Hit" !="PVDZE_plr_HitV" !="PVDZE_veh_SFuel" !="PVDZE_plr_HideBody" !="PVDZE_plr_Morph" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish" !="PVDZE_plr_Characters" !="PVDZE_lockVault"
5 "PVAHR_" !"PVAHR_0_"
5 "remExFP" !="\"remExFP\" = \[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]" !"\[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]"
5="player"
5="server"
5 "fnc_plyrHit"
1="PVAH_AdminReq"
1="PVAH_WriteLogReq"
1 "PVAHR_0_"

1 tip for server scripting add 1 mod at a time test it and backup, backup, backup after you make backups add next mod test and backup do not overwrite older backups just make new backup copy you will love yourself for making so many backups lol peace out 

The PBO I made was working with GTX's License of infiSTAR. All i did was move some stuff around. (Thanks for the tip tho ;D) Also, I am going to look at the BE Filters a little closer now

after wiping my database and running epoch.sql again i was able to start your mission pbo files with no issues, my apology's for confusion (i had buildvectors installed and priecise building)

my bad as well =P  

no hate here lol

glad u got it fixed