Are there any Epoch Hardcore servers?

XLoneWolfX

tbh every man and his dog has an epoch server now.. it should be official hosts only.. you would still have the players but only 10-15 servers to play on instead of 1200 servers to choose from im not an official host but i think its the best option 

tbh every man and his dog has an epoch server now.. it should be official hosts only.. you would still have the players but only 10-15 servers to play on instead of 1200 servers to choose from im not an official host but i think its the best option 

I would agree if they shared the vision of the unofficial server devs, but they don't as far as I can see. You'd have 15 vanilla servers, which I think would die off like other vanilla servers before them. 

I would agree if they shared the vision of the unofficial server devs, but they don't as far as I can see. You'd have 15 vanilla servers, which I think would die off like other vanilla servers before them. 

But epoch is a MOD so people should enjoy playing vanilla? you would have more people wanting to join the 15-20 official servers instead of 1500 players on 1200 servers.

i know non official hosts will see this and think its a bad idea.. but tbh like other game modes i.e KOTH they keep the files locked and you get a better player base on the 15-20 servers than you would do if every man and his dog had an KOTH server

I know this might sound easy mode, but it could be worth considering.

Low population server asks for help from regulars and friends. Go around the map building little starter bases from spawned in creates. Obviously without jammers installed.

Market, and then launch your 'base rush' (gold rush) event day.

If possible to police, limit one base per group/player.

Wait till shortly after the next update, when there's a rekindled interest in the mod, and player numbers are up.

Way too many server admins to players, the ratio is way too high...

I have no idea why we have such a large and hungry server admins, its almost like they enjoy scripting than playing the game !

I think the mod is not as popular as Epoch A2 was at its early days, maybe that will improve in future but I doubt it will be same amount of players ! 

I know lots that moved on to play other games!

I completely agree, people are going nuts over owning servers and most for the wrong reason. Sadly you find out only after playing for several hours!

I don't understand why at this stage when its early alpha everyone wants their own server and wants this script and that quick... I can understand wanting to play epoch on a different maps , lets face it Altis is a miss fit for a mod like epoch, and cherno is over played by now but so many servers with the same map same addon and scripts... why make a hole in your pocket.. they will soon realize that though and only the big communities will stay really big...