Internet lag vs FPS lag

tecknotot

I have a server up with a friend of mine and was trying to figure out what the obvious reasons are for internet lag on the client side.

One of the players is going to wait until Epoch reaches v1.0 before continuing to play because right now he's complaining that his base at the pier is having lag issues where he would lift a vehicle and when he drops it; it doesn't show up until minutes later.

I know several scripts especially with AI might cause FPS lag and too many vehicles will cause that but confused about what would cause internet lag ingame especially if nothing is wrong with your internet locally and you have a good ping.

Thanks for your input.

I have a server up with a friend of mine and was trying to figure out what the obvious reasons are for internet lag on the client side.

One of the players is going to wait until Epoch reaches v1.0 before continuing to play because right now he's complaining that his base at the pier is having lag issues where he would lift a vehicle and when he drops it; it doesn't show up until minutes later.

I know several scripts especially with AI might cause FPS lag and too many vehicles will cause that but confused about what would cause internet lag ingame especially if nothing is wrong with your internet locally and you have a good ping.

Thanks for your input.

Just get ahold of me and I can take a look geez