Cannot Play Epoch even though i installed it

LtSurge

Question

I just download the Epoch mod, i refresh the lists and all of them are highlighted grey. Using DayzCommander by the way. I click into a server, a dialog box pops up " Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Missions_BAF_2'" but that usually happens when I go into the normal DayZ mod anyways, but the main problem is when it loads up, "Wait for host" another dialog bow in-game appears "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M119.turnCoef'. or another one something about vehicles, i click continue, then red text appears close tot he bottom left of the screen something about something being deleted, it goes away too quickly in order to read all of it. This never happened when I played DayZ. if someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

5 answers to this question

If you recently just installed Epoch then your running 1.0.2.5. There's still many servers running 1.0.2.4, and those ones you won't be able to join. In the server name, it should mention the version used in parentheses(). In DayZ Commander I believe on the left hand filters, there's an option to also select to only show the same version.