Adding skins to trader

Goonfather

Hi Forum. 

Is it possible in any way to ad the skins from the PlayerMorphs to a Trader, or add it to a certain safe via MySQL - I would like to have the abillity to give som players for example the UN-skin, but i don't wanna morph them via the infistar admin menu because its buggy. 

So, how do i add them?

Hello Goonfather,

Not really sure what your question is,

Do you want people to be able to buy the clothes in a package from a special clothes trader?

This is already out,  When using please give credits to the creator(s) of the script(s).

Do you want people to be able to buy  the clothes and once they bought it their clothes auto change since not all clothes are in packages? Example, the UN skin is not available in a clothes package.

Not sure, it might be possible but i wouldn't know where to start. Might be a good idea to contact Zupa, he's the guy who created the script above.

Or do you want to give people a certain skin through the database?

You can do this but remember some skins from arma come with only 6 inventory slots, 4 pistol ammo slots etc. So you'll need to watch out.

I hope i helped you out, if not let me know ;)

Kind Regards,

Dutchy

OmegaGamers

Yeah, sorry, my english is not so good, so i will try to explain better:

I would like to take the UN-soldier skin and make it buyable in the traders - I'm playing on a DayZ Epoch server, and i have a dream that all the Admins is in UN clothing, but you can only get the UN skins by Infistars PlayerMorph, and thats buggy - So i wanna add the skins to the game, so i dont have to morph people... I can't find the skins in the Spawnmenu in infistar, so i think i have to add them via MySQL DB - But how, thats my question.

Hello Goonfather,

Like i said before, not all skins come in clothpackages like a Gillie suit/ cammo clothing etc. I do not know if u could add these skins to the trader, why not check this mod out: 

Hope i helped you out and if not, pop me a message.

Kind Regards,

Dutchy

OmegaGamers

Hello Goonfather,

1. Right so you do not want everyone on the server to be able to buy the UN skin from a trader but you want this to be limited to admins. 

2. OR you want to have to ability to add a skin to a admins safe.

1. You might be able to create a white listed only trader where u use the steam ID's from your admins (same ID's you added to the infistar antihack) and only the people that are added to that trader have the ability to use this trader.

2. Like i have said, not all skins come in the skin packages, so you are unable to put non existing items in a safe.

What might be a good idea however, is creating a custom spawn loadout for admins only, where you only add the skin they spawn with and the items normal player spawn with. This saves a lot of hassle.

Kind Regards,

Dutchy

OmegaGamers

Hey Dutchy! 

The last thing you said! - That exackly, how do i do so i spawn with at certain skin, every time?

_adminList = ["465546456465464","4678976454646","464564564646546"];
if(getPlayerUID player in _adminList)then{
DZE_defaultSkin= [["USMC_LHD_Crew_Blue"],["Skin_SurvivorW2_DZ"]];
}else{
DZE_defaultSkin = [["Skin_Rocker2_DZ","Skin_Functionary1_EP1_DZ","Skin_Haris_Press_EP1_DZ","Skin_Priest_DZ","Skin_Rocker1_DZ","Skin_Rocker3_DZ","Skin_RU_Policeman_DZ","Skin_Pilot_EP1_DZ","Skin_Rocker4_DZ"],["Skin_SurvivorW2_DZ","Skin_SurvivorWpink_DZ","Skin_SurvivorWurban_DZ","Skin_SurvivorWcombat_DZ","Skin_SurvivorWdesert_DZ","Skin_SurvivorW3_DZ"]];
};

Put that in top of your init.sqf then and fill in your admins PUID : )

Normal players will spawn with random civilian clothing to : )

Another question: 

Lets say i have 2 active admins, and they dont have to spawn in with the same skin. Can i make the code like this:

_adminList = ["Admin1GUD"];
DZE_defaultSkin= [["Something_skin"],["Skin_SurvivorW2_DZ"]];
_adminList = ["Admin2GUD"];
DZE_defaultSkin= [["Something_else_skin"],["Skin_SurvivorW2_DZ"]];
}else{
DZE_defaultSkin = [["Skin_Rocker2_DZ","Skin_Functionary1_EP1_DZ","Skin_Haris_Press_EP1_DZ","Skin_Priest_DZ","Skin_Rocker1_DZ","Skin_Rocker3_DZ","Skin_RU_Policeman_DZ","Skin_Pilot_EP1_DZ","Skin_Rocker4_DZ"],["Skin_SurvivorW2_DZ","Skin_SurvivorWpink_DZ","Skin_SurvivorWurban_DZ","Skin_SurvivorWcombat_DZ","Skin_SurvivorWdesert_DZ","Skin_SurvivorW3_DZ"]];
};

But lets say, i wanna add this skin: ["USMC_LHD_Crew_Blue"] - Could'nt i just write that directly into a safe in the Mysql tables?

Depending on if there is a clothes package for the specific skin then yes. I do not believe this skin has its own clothe package.

What i mean by cloth package(s) is;

A actual in game item that u can find in lootpiles, for example you find a gillie suit that, once put in your inventory, you can wear. Not all skins are able to be found as a clothe package, like the UN skin. So you cannot add these to safes, inventories, vehicle inventories, etc.

How ever, you can change a players skin within the database, goto : (NOTE: This is will need to be done manually)

1. Your database,

2. Openup the Character Data

3. Go all the way to the back and goto Model

You can change the players skin by changing the model of the player. 

Another question: 

Lets say i have 2 active admins, and they dont have to spawn in with the same skin. Can i make the code like this:

_adminList = ["Admin1GUD"];
DZE_defaultSkin= [["Something_skin"],["Skin_SurvivorW2_DZ"]];
_adminList = ["Admin2GUD"];
DZE_defaultSkin= [["Something_else_skin"],["Skin_SurvivorW2_DZ"]];
}else{
};

Yup you can do this as you like, although i recommend creating a loadout.sqf file and putting all these custom load outs in here. More info can be found here : 

Hope i helped

Kind Regards,

Dutchy

OmegaGamers

Hmm, i tried to put it on my server, but i got stuck in the loading screen - It seems that something went wrong for all players, as everybody got stuck on a "field" it looket like nobody got a character. 

I was pasting this text in the Init.sql in my MPmission dir: 

_adminList = ["XXX"];
DZE_defaultSkin= [["GUE_Commander_DZ"],["Skin_SurvivorW2_DZ"]];
_adminList = ["XXXX"];
DZE_defaultSkin= [["UN_CDF_Soldier_EP1"],["Skin_SurvivorW2_DZ"]];
}else{
};

What did i do wrong?

Hmm, i tried to put it on my server, but i got stuck in the loading screen - It seems that something went wrong for all players, as everybody got stuck on a "field" it looket like nobody got a character. 

I was pasting this text in the Init.sql in my MPmission dir: 

_adminList = ["XXX"];
_adminList = ["XXXX"];
if(getPlayerUID player in _adminList2)then{
}else{
};

What did i do wrong?

_adminList = ["XXX"];

};
_adminList2 = ["XXXX"];

}else{
};

u forget } 's and shit

Okay, now the script is working fine with the server - But - The admins list isn't working - I have put the right GUID, but admins i have given a certain skin seems to spawn in with default skins from det buttom line, preist, police ect.

What's wrong? 

Please help, thanks :)

Okay, now the script is working fine with the server - But - The admins list isn't working - I have put the right GUID, but admins i have given a certain skin seems to spawn in with default skins from det buttom line, preist, police ect.

What's wrong? 

Please help, thanks :)

player id's, not guid's

and this code ( small changes)

_adminList = ["XXX"];

}else{
_adminList2 = ["XXXX"];

}else{
};
};