Community ban file

carl101

Has anyone got a up to date community ban file? Recently started getting hassled with script kiddies so just want to put a stop to it before it gets worse.

Also if a hacker was to execute a script, is it more likly to show in a be log or in the rpt?

Just got one that killed everyone on the server then crashed the server.

Thanks

Just got update 341b and iv added those lines to the description.ext to prevent some scripts being opened thats been posted around

How did you go? I find that the more scripts I run the more stuff I have to set to false in the config. Might as well just run some admin tools and get rid of the AH altogether? 

There's a seperate bunch of code you can add to your description.ext that's suppose to stop some scripts/hacks from being opened up and they get kicked for public variable kicks.

But there was also a big BE update yesterday that's suppose to have stopped a lot of the current hacks.

If you want the code for your description.ext then pm me and il link you to it

Has anyone got a up to date community ban file? Recently started getting hassled with script kiddies so just want to put a stop to it before it gets worse.

Also if a hacker was to execute a script, is it more likly to show in a be log or in the rpt?

Just got one that killed everyone on the server then crashed the server.

Thanks

I merged a few community lists, so here it is: http://pastebin.com/25eV7XSt
8071 records.

They come from opendayz community bans thread, DaRTBans list, and from the community thread of infistar.de
It's all merged and no duplicates