Where to set timezone offset?

Bob_the_K

@EpochHive/epochconfig.hpp

you're looking for this line

// Time based 
StaticDateTime[] = {0,0,0,9,0}; // {0,0,0,8,0} would forces the server to start at 8am each time it is started while allowing the year, month and day to stay real time. Any values left at 0 will result in no change.
timeDifference = 0; // Server uses real time this will allow you to offset just the hour.
timeMultiplier = 3; // Sets a time multiplier for in-game time. The command range is now capped at 0.1 - 120 to avoid performance problems.

This set up gives you about an hour of darkness on a 4 hour restart schedule

So right now, mine is:

StaticDateTime[] = {2014,6,10,7,0}; 
timeDifference = 0; 
timeMultiplier = 4; 

So my understanding that at every reset, my date/time is set to June 10, 2014 at 7am.  And the time is based on UTC=0 and the timeMultiplier compresses four hours of game into each real clock-time.  

So setting to {0,0,0,8,0} allows it to use the actual current year, day, month and and I'd use  timeDifference = -4 for New York City for example since NYC is UTC-4?

Thanks,
Bob

I already use BEC and the server restarts every three hours flawlessly.  Problem is that the timestamps for files and within logs are off from where we are so it can sometimes be difficult to find things that happen at a specific time when its 5pm where I am but the logs are off by five or so hours.   It's just to keep all my timestamps in-line with my timezone.