RPT log help

Question

Getting spamed with this....

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
aia_buildings_config

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
aia_misc3_config

Server seems to start just fine and run without issues. Is this normal?

6 answers to this question

Hi there,

I have the same Error in my RPT

Using the the latest AiA TP Lite (01-01-2015)

This Error is only during the Serverstart, after loading Epoch there is no Error like this....

Maybe this Error is showing cause there is "-autoinit" in starting Command?

Attached the RPT, if someone knows how to eleminate this Error.....

chernoserver.rpt.txt

Where do i fint this rpt file? i have looked and searched, but no luck. im using GTX gaming as my provider(not sure if im allowed to write that here, but what the he**:p) I have statusbar on my server, i get no error on scripts or what so ever, joining server just fine, but bar wont load. Can the rpt tell us anything?

Cheers!

Where do i fint this rpt file? i have looked and searched, but no luck. im using GTX gaming as my provider(not sure if im allowed to write that here, but what the he** :P) I have statusbar on my server, i get no error on scripts or what so ever, joining server just fine, but bar wont load. Can the rpt tell us anything?

Cheers!

Finally i found the god damn rpt files:P But i cant find any errors about statusbar=/