Alliance System

CrazyMike

When I think of Epoch i think of base building and base raiding. Every now and again, people form an alliance with other groups. With Arma 3 there is a cool grouping system (currently bugged, but will be fixed). Wouldn't it be cool if we could have an alliance grouping system?

Group A consists of 4 players

Group B consists of 6 players

Both groups want to do a base raid as an alliance, but the biggest problem is seeing each others icons. Now the whole group needs to be reorganized in order to accommodate this. How about a system in which you can buy an alliance for certain amount of time? 

Alliance cost per time: (examples)

100 Krypto - 30 min

500 Krypto - 60 min

1000 Krypto - 2 hours

Something like this, where you can invite a group (group creator) to alliance with the other group (group creator) in order to form a timed group in which will fade after said time. 

What do ya think?

Even the option to form a lasting alliance would be good. When you meet those players around the map you don't KOS & and instead you help each other out. 

There should be a permanent alliance system with groups of people that have common goals or are united against the same cause. While you may want the same outcomes you might not necessarily trust them 100% and therefore not want them in your base. This is where  I think a alliance system would work, either they are shown onscreen as a triangle say or on the map with some kind of marker. 

I have a few people that aren't in my group on steam and i message them if i come across a group some where to check if them before/ if  i engage. (which i probs wont anyway).