Trading noob question [super noob]

flashpoint

You do not understand that it wants you to enter the driver seat of the vehicle, exit the vehicle and then try to sell it again?

122570543.jpg?v=2&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=Xum6C

Clearly I did that, apparently its not working. (which should be obvs since I got there some how.._

Do you need to own the vehicle to sell it? Maybe that's why I can't?

I just ran a quick test and it seems to not matter whether you own the vehicle, have the key or whether you start the engine or not. (also has nothing to do with the database)

I got the message that i have to get into driver's seat first, i jumped in then got out straight away again and attempted to sell it, this time it allowed me to sell the vehicle.

Are you running the default epoch trading / "trade menu" files or you using customized ones? (IE. trade_any_vehicle.sqf, trade_items.sqf etc.)

I just ran a quick test and it seems to not matter whether you own the vehicle, have the key or whether you start the engine or not. (also has nothing to do with the database)

I got the message that i have to get into driver's seat first, i jumped in then got out straight away again and attempted to sell it, this time it allowed me to sell the vehicle.

Are you running the default epoch trading / "trade menu" files or you using customized ones? (IE. trade_any_vehicle.sqf, trade_items.sqf etc.)

everything is default, didn't even touch trading. Its weird, I tried I got in got out tried to sell, hell I even brought the plane 1in away from the guys face and its still didn't let me.

Hmmm well the post topic says noob so I am gonna go way noob on you just in case...

In the vendors menu the plane is highlighted?..I think default color is like a bright green.

If it isnt then you'll need to add the classname to the vendor's buy/sell list.

Hmmm well the post topic says noob so I am gonna go way noob on you just in case...

In the vendors menu the plane is highlighted?..I think default color is like a bright green.

If it isnt then you'll need to add the classname to the vendor's buy/sell list.

OFC its highlighted. :p

• 2 weeks later...