Trader bug

Kelvar

1. The server you were playing on. | mells house chernarus

2. What arma3 build and what Epoch build you are using. | 1.36 arma 0.2.5.2 rc1 Epoch

3. What it was you were doing | trying to buy several (different items) at once, several same items (mags) at once from the spawn trader -> krypto lost, not gotten items, items gone from the trader list as well

4. Is it repeatable. | yes, tried a few times, when I bought 1 item at once, it worked ok.

There might have been one or two other guys accessing the trader, possibly during my browsing, not sure if both at once though, but almost sure one at a time during my browsing/double-clicking items before trading. Oh yeah, I also received the "Trading failed" or some sort of message like that when the bug happened.

p.s.: minor suggestion, would it be possible to add more categories to the list options? selecting mags still shows a ton of other stuff than just mags, like maybe add a "building" category or something like that.

Have the same, 1.36 arma 0.2.5.2 Epoch.

Buyed a Hunter, krypto gone, hunter not there after that i tryed to buy a suv, krypto gone, no suv spawned but both dissapeared from the list.

I was the only person near the trader.

Buying vehicles is a treasure hunt :lol: they can spawn 150 meters from the trader, that gives you a 300 meter radius to search after the purchase.

It actully took me longer to find my vehicle then it did to earn the Krypto needed to buy it :p