Anyone able to get Overpochins to work on Chernarus with Vilayer?

Nemaconz

Question

Having issues getting this set up, I've installed several mods before and got them all to work no problem. I've sent in a trouble ticket and they told me it is possible to do it, but they told me how it is done for Tavi and not Cherno even though I told the friggin tech I wanted it for Cherno.

I've done all the standard stuff, added the addons in Mission.sqm, added origins files to root directory, added bikey and changed server launch parameters. Even though I have verified all of the pbo names in the origins files and made sure they matched the addons in the mission.sqm I still get:

2:53:42 Missing addons detected:
 2:53:42   ori_submarine
 2:53:42   origins_pack
 2:53:42   osshdy
 2:53:42   rth_amphicar
 2:53:42   rth_copter
 2:53:42   rth_origins_intro
 2:53:42   rth_raft
 2:53:42   rth_raft_small
 2:53:42   rth_scrapapc
 2:53:42   rth_scrapbuggy
 2:53:42   rth_scrapbus
 2:53:42   rth_small_tent
 2:53:42   tavi
 2:53:42   taviana
 2:53:42   usec_rig_a
 2:53:42   origins_dc3
 2:53:42 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.ori_submarine, origins_pack, osshdy, rth_amphicar, rth_copter, rth_origins_intro, rth_raft, rth_raft_small, rth_scrapapc, rth_scrapbuggy, rth_scrapbus, rth_small_tent, tavi, taviana, usec_rig_a, origins_dc3

When I delete those entries in the mission.sqm and come in with the launch parameters still set to include Origins, I can get into the server and even see the vehicle files in the infistar spawn menu, however I cannot spawn them (makes sense because the addon for it is not enabled in the mission.sqm) so obviously the server sees the files in the root directory, it's just weird that when I enable them I get this error. Those pbo's came straight out of my Origins files in my Arma OA directory, so they are identical matches. I can get into other Origins servers no problem, so the problem is server side.

Makes no sense.

3 answers to this question

Well this is a hosted gaming server, so I am not allowed access to the bat files. However every other mod I've used and combined with my servers have always worked with this process, so I assume Vilayer has something set up to configure that for you, at least I would assume.