New Mosquito chopper

Brez

Seems like a decent little mozzie type chopper.

Few suggestions from checking it out now that I was able to get into it without it blowing up on me. (I made sure to repair it before getting into it with a full repair kit the second time).

1.  Flight model is a bit overly touchy.. Seems to defy characteristics of a chopper the way it can spin around too easily.

2.  It goes a bit too fast for a small chopper.. As fast as a Mohawk it seems.  Got it up to 260km cruising speed.

3.  The sound model for it makes it sound like it's a chopper 5 times it's size.  Maybe give it the Little Bird sound. Stealth  should be it's asset as it has nothing to protect the player

4.  The in-cockpit Hud display?  It's a simplistic little chopper.. I personally don't think it should have a in-cockpit display

unless this is needed for the advanced flight model.

Not a big issue but I also observed getting in and out of it  your player has the animation like the cockpit to the chopper is higher than it actually is.

Getting into the cockpit... Your character will briefly show like it's half way melded into the seat but corrects itself.

Getting out of the chopper.. Your character will morph into the ground briefly.

I suspect the values for it's physical height from the ground may need to be tweaked.

Anyways.. Cool little chopper.. Very good design when compared to other mozzie's I've seen in the past.

Just a few suggestions to consider.

Merry Xmas Epochian's!

I believe that this heli doesn't use the advanced flight model even if it is forced on by the server. So, this heli only uses the normal flight model and that may partial explain your thoughts on how it flies, especially if you are used to the advanced flight model. 

I have the advanced flight model turned off on my server, I find if not flying with a JS it can be a chore, I recently found one of these little birds, interesting to say the least . Reminded me of the guy in mad max 2 flying the gyro. luv it. One of my flights it seemed to come apart in mid air and i fell to my death but the rotor secion was still up there spinning in a circle for a bit .