[Help] Snap Build Pro 1.4

Juicyyfruit321

Question

Hello I have a new server with Snap Build Pro and Plot For Life installed. When I snap an object, everything works fine. However, that new object does not have snap points on it to snap again. If you disconnect and come back, then the new object will have snap points. How can I get the snap points to update to the newly built object immediately?

I apologize if this topic was covered somewhere else, but I did not see it. Please let me know if I can clarify something.

5 answers to this question

I would try removing Plot for Life, it only seemed to cause me problems. I am not sure if the same thing is happening to you as it did to me but when I had P4L installed, it gave me an objUID and then after restart it gave me an objID. objID is what you need it to be so that could be causing your problems. If you have infistar, press the "i" key on the placed object and see what it gives you at the bottom and then compare it after restart on the same object. Hope this helps some. Oh and if you are looking for something to replace P4L, try Zupa's Plot Management. It works almost the same but you can't take over bases with it and I personally like the setup better.

I took a look at it and given the problems I'm having getting PP4L working with multi-character, I'm willing to give it a try.  I haven't read the entire thread yet but what is the advantage of having both installed?  It looks like they both are really similar.  What does one do that the other doesn't?

Bob