Debug Console Not Responding

TheVampire

I am trying to use the debug console on a private dedicated server, and it is not responding. None of the commands I enter work, and none of the watch fields work.

I am running the latest stable version of Arma 3 from steam, and Epoch version 0.2.5.1.

When I initially enabled the debug console via the description.ext, Battleeye would kick me for PublicVariable Restriction #0. It still did not run the command while kicking me.

After removing the battleeye filters (since it is a locked private server to develop on) it is still unresponsive.

That's unfortunate.

I want to test sections of my code to see if they are compatible to the cleanup scripts and other server codes. Much easier to do in sections to verify I am doing it correctly instead of an entire script. Is there a way I could re-enable the debug as this is only a developer server?

I guess I could modify the server code and run it without signature checks, but I believe that would be against Epochs terms.

if I have no other option I'll do without, but it would be a real pain to not be able to use the most useful coding tool Arma 3 has to offer.