Server set on IP:Port x.x.x.2:2902 - RCON don't work

Donnovan

Question

Hi,

My server was set on ip:port x.x.x.2:2902, and this port seens to not work with any RCON tool.

Make the test, try to connect with Dart to any ip with this port, it will give the message that is show when the password is wrong... now change the port to 2903, for example, the message is the normal "trying to connect".

Anyone have a workaround?

Thank you.

Edit: Sorry, it just happens with my ip:port... i have a password error if the server is offline and if the server is online.

Since its not related to nothing more than my Villayer server, i will solve the problem with then. Thankyou.

1 answer to this question

Problem solved:

"Hello Andre,

There was a problem with the port blocking on the server, I have set the port to the following ("177.54.146.2:2312") we have specific ports for DayZ assigned and it seems 2309 is not enabled for this node, and rcon is now able to passthrough and work without any problems. Please test the server, check it works and let me know, once it has been confirmed as working. The previous member of staff who worked on your server has already compensated you for some of the problems caused by the server is less that 24 hours old and we have done all we can to fix your problems in a timely manor.

Let me know if you need anything else or have any further problems.

If you have any other queries or issues don't hesitate to get in touch."